Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Darn Burn24!

So I have commuted to work every day this week thus far (single-speed road bike) .  Monday I really did not want to ride after only five hours sleep thanks to staying up for the Super Bowl (yeah Packers!), Tuesday was fine, but Wednesday was cold (and I am getting tired of the cold).  Still, whenever I don't feel like riding, I think about the Burn24 and how I will feel at 1 or 2 a.m....guessing I probably won't feel like riding.  So, will I just stop and pack it in or will I continue to ride?  Well, if I cannot get up and ride an easy 6 miles to work after 5 hours sleep, or if I don't ride because it is too cold, I am more likely to pack it in during the Burn, or at least that is what I have convinced myself.  So, here I am, riding when I don't feel like it because it is darn good practice physically and mentally.  Hope it pays off.

No comments:

Post a Comment