Saturday, November 19, 2011

Finding Time to Ride

I just don't want this to be me!
It is getting more and more difficult finding time to ride.  With my daughter breaking her arm and needing surgery, work expecting more (while paying less), the house needing a lot of upkeep/repairs and spending time with the family, ride time is difficult to come by.  Still, the plan is to get a good ride in during the week (likely at Harris Lake) and one good ride on the weekend (mostly at the Umstead area trails).  Add that with two or three commutes to work on the single-speed road bike and hopefully I can keep from getting fat and keep from losing endurance, all the while keeping warm while riding in freezing temps.  Yikes, I may have to do something desperate, like break out the trainer!!! :o

 

No comments:

Post a Comment